Birlik international school’s main objective is to provide a quality international education in English for children of all nationalities living in Matola who can benefit from its programs.
We also feel strongly that Mozambican children should be given the opportunity to grow up and learn alongside their expatriate peers. The school’s aims are to develop and foster in its students: The personal qualities of honesty, integrity and respect for truth;
- A lifelong love of learning in order to support the development of full social and academic potential;
- Respect for people of a variety of cultural and racial backgrounds and of various religious and political orientations;
- A lasting commitment to international co-operation and an understanding of the interdependence of individuals, groups and nations;
- Skill and pride in developing communicative competence in languages other than the mother tongue;
- An appreciation of Mozambican’s culture and its contribution to the heritage of the civilized world;
- Care and concern for those less fortunate than themselves;
- The determination to achieve the highest possible standards in all that they do.